Wednesday 31 January 2018

January Shop Update

 I have updated my Etsy shop Eva Faith with some fun progress keepers and stitch markers with a Valentine's theme, although these sweet hearts and flowers would look good on a project at any time of year.
This tiny glass bottle filled with hearts is a favourite of mine.  These little hearts tell a story:-
one February 14th I found a special gift and card on the dining-table with these hearts scattered around them, from my Valentine.  Of course it was my husband and to be honest it was a "who are you and what have you done with my husband" moment! :) He later handed the remainder of the packet of sequins to me knowing that I would use them to craft with and I thought they would be perfect in these tiny, lightweight bottles as progress keepers.  I am keeping one of these for myself! 
I also love these dainty cup and saucers.  "You are the cream in my coffee, the sugar in my tea."
 I have put one of these progress keepers to use already!
 This set has a vintage feel that I love.
 I have beaded some progress keepers.
 Hearts and flowers, the language of romance.
 The gunmetal and purple, glass beads give this set a gothic feel and the stitch markers are larger for thicker needles.
 I couldn't put just one sheep on a set for Valentine's, there had to be a couple.  Love is in the air!
Finally some spring flowers to celebrate the snowdrops, crocus and winter aconites that are beginning to bloom.
The antique gold hearts progress keeper on my 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks' by Dani of Little Bobbins Knits.
I found these cute, mini tins in Marks and Spencers that are perfect for keeping stitch markers and progress keepers in ... once the chocolates inside them have been eaten! :)

No comments: