Friday 20 December 2013

Days 348 to 353

Only 12 more photos of my 365 challenge to go after these 6!
Day 348 of 365
My childhood tree sitting in our kitchen.  I usually stick to red and gold baubles on this tree each year and change the other decorations.  This time I have a wooden Santa and reindeer, a reindeer spoon, two felt gingerbread men and a Forever Friends teddy angel on the tree.  I think I just need to make a star for the top.
Day 349 of 365
On Sunday I made a Battenburg Cake for my son as it is one of his favourite cakes.  I decided to give it a festive vibe by colouring the sponge red and green and by spraying the marzipan gold and adding a few holly leaves and berries.
Day 350 of 365
Grocery shopping and these just "fell" into my trolley!  It must be Christmas! :)
Day 351 of 365
Sweet card from my Husband.  ♥ 
Day 352 of 365
I decorated my first gingerbread house! I have to confess that I didn't make it from scratch; bought the kit from Ikea and typically it came with building instructions! :)  It smells delicious!
Day 353 of 365
Making the most of the sunshine, three of us took a trip to the Winchester Christmas Market and then we wandered around the shops.

No comments: