Saturday 11 May 2013

Days 126 to 130

More 365 photos!
Day 126 of 365
Bank Holiday Monday and the boys brought Fay home for the week.  It was a sunny day and we had our first BBQ of the year.  Afterwards my children played with Ella in the garden.
Day 127 of 365
These are the new colours that I ordered to add to my SpringtimeThrow.  I have put my crochet on hold this week whilst I finish off a gift that I am knitting.  
Day 128 of 365
This baby girl turned 21 today!
 Day 129 of 365
The sunshine was streaming in through the window and making the vase sparkle.  This flower arrangement decorated the table last night for the celebratory meal.
Day 130 of 365
Over the past few days the wisteria has bloomed.  The fragrance is amazing.

2 comments:

joy said...

Wow, you have wisteria, ours is only just starting to bud.
Joy xx

thesnailgarden said...

Hi Joy - yes everything is late this year. Hope your wisteria is soon in bloom. Best wishes, Pj x