Monday 31 December 2012

Old Year's Night/New Year's Eve

Well Christmas is now over and there is still too much chocolate laying around and too many cakes left.  My son is slowly eating his way through the Christmas cake!  It has been a very wet and rather windy Christmas period, but we have kept warm and cosy indoors.

I was spoilt this year with some gorgeous gifts:-
Two Trollbeads and a jewellery box to keep them in,
a new dress from white Stuff,
a selection of craft books to keep me busy in 2013
and some money towards my new toy.
Doesn't Maurice look a handsome boy!?
Although all of our guests have left we are maintaining the festive spirit
and still enjoying the Christmas decorations, which I will remove before the twelfth night.
I finally got around to stitching this decoration together last night,
before we went to the cinema to see The Hobbit.  I absolutely loved it and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.
I wish you all A Very Happy New Year.  See you in 2013.
Best wishes, Pj x

2 comments:

joy said...

and a Happy New Year to you, too, Pj, Joy xx

Dawn said...

Have a happy new year!
(Lovely dress btw!)