Saturday 22 December 2012

Advent Swap - Days 13 to 22

 Sorry for my absence, but for some reason I seem to have been rather busy lately, I can't think why! :)
here is the next instalment of my Advent Swap with Ellie of Jelly Jam, which has been organised by Lynda of Hookin' with Laalaa.  The Flickr Group can be seen here.
Day 13 - My gift from Ellie
Day 13 - My gift to Ellie
 Day 14 - My gift from Ellie
Day 14 - My gift to Ellie

 Day 15 - My gift from Ellie
Day 15 - My gift to Ellie
 Day 16 - My gift from Ellie
Day 16 - My gift to Ellie

 Day 17 - My gift from Ellie
Day 17 - My gift to Ellie

 Day 18 - My gift from Ellie
Day 18- My gift to Ellie

 Day 19 - My gift from Ellie
Day 19 - My gift to Ellie

 Day 20 - My gift from Ellie
Day 20 - My gift to Ellie

 Day 21 - My gift from Ellie
Day 21 - My gift to Ellie

 Day 22 - My gift from Ellie
Day 22 - My gift to Ellie

Sending a BIG THANK YOU to you Ellie for the lovely gifts that you have sent to me.
Best Christmassy Wishes, Pj x

No comments: