Monday 22 October 2012

Another Day Gardening

Yesterday I spent most of the day digging up some more of the back garden.  I think Mr Squirrel was wondering if I was after his buried hazelnuts. :)  I often find hazel seedlings growing in the flowerbeds!
I found another baby lizard - this one was even smaller.
Rain stopped play late afternoon otherwise I would have finished, but as you can see there is one corner of the garden left to do.  I have given most of my hardy geraniums to a friend as they were taking over my garden and smothering other plants.  I have kept some small pieces - no doubt they will spread again!
 My lower back and backs of my legs were hurting so much that I spent the evening on the sofa with Mr Milky Whiskers.  
I'm still hurting this morning, but off to work I go!  Hope you all had a good weekend.
Best wishes, Pj x

No comments: