Friday 24 February 2012

A Day Spent ...

... pottering around the house with my kitties.
Ella sitting pretty
 and Maurice refusing to look at the camera, because I had just caught him with his head in the kitchen bin! :)
 He was raiding the bin whilst I was baking these Red Velvet Cupcakes.
 And just to prove that they are Red Velvet!
 A quick spot of crafting - some cheap art for the wall above the computer.  I found these words on the internet recently and printed them.  Today I painted the frame grey and tomorrow, once the paint is completely dry, I will distress it.
 Also on my table, the newest issue of Mollie Makes, that I bought yesterday and the sweet rubber stamps that hopped into my basket at the same time. ;)
 And my knitting.  I am trying to design a tea cosy as part of my Mum's Mother's Day Gift.
My mind is abuzz with so many different projects at the moment!  I am having to restrain myself from starting too many new things! :)

No comments: