Tuesday 3 January 2012

Normal Service Resummed!

In other words, my Husband and I went back to work today!  I had quite a breezy walk to work as we had gale force winds here in the South of England.  I lay in bed this morning listening to the wind and wishing that I didn't have to get up!  Luckily the rain didn't start until after I arrived at work.  We had torrential rain and as you can see The Brook burst its banks.
It's difficult to tell which is The Brook and which is the path!
 The paths are littered with broken twigs and the trees were swaying in the strong winds. 
In Blogland I have decided to continue with Annie The Felt Fairy's A Monthly Make for 2012.
I have also signed up for these two swaps:-
and Gem's Blog Love Swap.
I really enjoy taking part in swaps, so I probably will join some other ones too.

1 comment:

Gem said...

Thanks for mentioning the swap Pj :) The weather has been rather blowy, in a way I'm a little glad about the rain, although i am not it's biggest fan we do need it and so do the gardens x x x x