Saturday 4 June 2011

May 2011

Another month has flown by and we are a week into June already!!
May began in this household with a birthday and ended with a visit from my parents, who stayed with us for the weekend.
In the garden, the warm weather has continued and the Alliums have been replaced by the Roses.
Lunch out with my family.
"See no, speak no, hear no!" :)
The men caught munching!
My son took this photo of my Mum and me.
Talk to the spoon!
Toffee Waffle Sundae.
I didn't have a dessert, but I still need to diet before my holiday! Unfortunately a bad back and an allergic reaction to an insect bite on an ankle (swollen foot/lower leg) meant that I couldn't exercise for a month and I need to lose weight before my holiday so that my shorts fit!! I've lost 5 lbs this week - hoping to lose at least another 5 lbs.
I have also been a bit of a bad blogger recently and haven't had time to post often; hopefully I will be a better blogger in June. Best wishes, Pj x

No comments: