Saturday 16 April 2011

More ...

Each day brings more and more colour to our garden.

The Snowball Bush is covered in more snowballs than ever before. The green blooms will become white when fully open.
The Wisteria is looking more and more beautiful each day. Each year more and more Tellima Grandiflora seeds itself around the garden.
Each day more and more buds form on the Alliums that I planted two years ago.
Ella, my gardening companion. A garden full of flowers and a cat by my side - who could ask for anything more? :)

Well, maybe some Making and Baking?

I think my diet is on hold for Easter!

I've made some Peanut Butter and Chocolate Krispies!

Another page completed in my Florida scrapbook.
The final Epcot page, featuring the firework display "Reflections of Earth". A quick Easter arrangement.

I am currently knitting some Easter Peeps for another arrangement.




Best wishes for the Easter Holidays, Pj x

No comments: