Thursday 7 April 2011

Highlights...

... of the past week have been :-


1. Discovering Tim Holtz and his amazing products. :)I have used two of his Masks on my next scrapbook pages along with some Distress Inks. I have also used the Distress Inks with Perfect Pearls and a Mister to colour some paper flowers.


I applied the same Distress Inks to some pre-cut Grungeboard and made some place labels to look like pieces of an antique map by stamping, inking and distressing some paper.2. A very early birthday present! I've had my eye on a Big Shot Machine for a while and noticed that they are currently on sale on-line. So I have my present two months early. :) 3. My daughter suddenly took an interest in baking. :) She made these amazing cupcakes for a Brownie Fayre that she was helping at. 4. Last on the list, but not least, Sunday was Mother's Day. :)

No comments: