Sunday 6 March 2011

Kennedy Space Center

Here are the next 3 pages in my Florida scrapbook, dedicated to the Kennedy Space Center.
We spent a very interesting day there and the highlights of the day were the Shuttle Launch Experience and seeing the armadillo running across the pathway.
This first page came together very easily but,
the next double page spread took most of a day to complete, as although I knew which photos and sticker I wanted to use, they didn't seem to "gel".
Finally I decided to block one of the photos and stickers
and I typed the journalling on my old manual typewriter.
I added a SPACE, ROCKET and FIRST CLASS embellishments.

I am happy with the end result, although I still can't believe how long it took me!

Next I am scraping our day at Indian Rocks, Clearwater.

No comments: