Tuesday 19 January 2010

Today ...

... the sun is shining and most of the snow has melted away.
I am enjoying a taste of spring with these bulbs flowering on my kitchen window sill
and I have been watching the squirrels scampering along the garden fence and foraging for hazelnuts.
Last week our garden looked like this and although snow is forecast for tomorrow, I don't expect we will be getting more than a light dusting of it.
We had fun whilst it lasted.
My son found that he had outgrown the play equipment and landed face first in the snow, lol!
The living ice sculptures in our garden have now melted
and hopefully the crops on our allotment have survived.
On the home front I have finished my scarf,
made a dog gift tag for myself
and have completed the item for my giveaway!
I also had a mad moment yesterday and started spring cleaning the kitchen cupboards!
Best wishes, Pj x

1 comment:

aromatic said...

Adore your photographs!
We to had great fun in the snow... and like you expect snow sometime in the next 24 hours... don't think it will amount to much though.
Scarf is gorgeous and I love the dog tag!!
Haven't yet caught the spring cleaning bug... but no doubt I will succumb very soon!
Jane xxx