Thursday 17 December 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I have nearly finished putting up our Christmas decorations. This year our tree is decorated in green and white. I am calling it the "snowflake tree" as even the ribbon and green baubles have snowflakes on them - serendipity.
Crochet snowflakes using Lucy's pattern.
I have had these snowflakes for a few years.
New green baubles from my friend's shop.
A few pictures of the remainder of our living-room:-
Arrangement on the windowsill.
My Nana's vase.
I couldn't resist this glass tree!
I hung baubles from these heart decorations, they were a birthday gift from a friend.
And a sneak peek at one of my Christmas presents.
I fell in love with this reindeer tray.

1 comment:

aromatic said...

Ohhhhhh so beautiful!! I have also seen those lovely crocheted snowflakes on Lucy's blog... and thought how great they looked, but would never be brave enough to attempt them as I cannot crochet!
You have a fantastic flair for decorating and your decorations look so gorgeous!!
Much Love, Jane xxx