Friday 6 February 2009

Tooth Fairy Wanted

A gruesome way to spend an afternoon!


Jay had his four back teeth extracted ready to wear a brace. Poor boy first his tonsils and now this. He is back at school today and eating carefully!

Last picture of snow.

We had a little more snow last night, but now it is raining. I would love to have a week of snow like this each winter, just like when I was a child growing up in Norfolk. During the course of a telephone conversation with my Mum this week, she said that I would get more housework done whilst staying indoors! "No", I said, "I'm going out to play snowballs!" I know that the snow has caused disruption for many people, but I have welcomed the chance to play in the snow with my children and make more memories to treasure. Or maybe not the last picture as it is snowing again!

2 comments:

MrsL said...

Snowballs before housework, definitley!

MrsL

xx

nita x said...

definately snowballs and snowmen before any housework LOL