Tuesday 4 November 2008

Kisses & Crochet

Chocolate Kisses that is! In a previous post I mentioned that my husband had brought home some Kisses and I made these Peanut Butter Blossoms from a recipe in a magazine.
I have finished another stash-buster. I taught myself to ripple!! (Jay says I have ripples ... he usually spoils a hug by squeezing them!!) The yarns I used were leftover acrylics from knitting baby clothes for Jay. Now he has a cushion for his bedroom floor. He has just grown-out of a pair of much loved, skull patterned jeans and likes the idea of them being made into a patchwork cushion for his room - another item on my "to do" list.

On the craft front, I have been painting wooden stars for my friend to sell in her shop as Christmas decorations, taken part in a Halloween swap and postcard swap. I still haven't finished the cross-stitch decoration for Fay, so I intend to finish that before I start anything else!
Feel free to nag me about it until I post a photo of the completed item ;)

2 comments:

MrsL said...

Nice rippling :) LOL

MrsL

xx

thesnailgarden said...

Me or the cushion? ;)lol

Pj x